IK FOAM PRO 2+ WITH SCHRADER VALVE
The IK FOAM Pro 2 + professional sprayer has been manufactured for the generation of dry and durable foam. Designed to be used with chemical agents with surfactant properties.
In a particularly advantageous way the Foam Pro 2 + sprayer has a compressed air connector; an inlet valve located in the sprayer head that allows the insertion of air into the tank thanks to its universal Schrader valve for connectors worldwide.
IK Foam Pro 2 + provides the user with a dense, permanent foam that is ideal for professional cleaning, sanitation and disinfection work, HVAC system cleaning, vehicle washing and detailing, as well as for the disinfection of food processing areas and industrial kitchens.
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT FOAM
Follow the dilution ratio recommended by the foaming agent you are using.
Pressurize the sprayer until the safety valve pops out.
Make sure the felts are clean.
||Tared at 3 bar / 43,5 psi despresurizable
||Special nozzle with fan-type foam
||1,25 L – 42 Oz.
||1,9 L – 64 Oz.
||0,7 kg – 1,54 lbs.
||0,56 kg – 1,23 lbs.
IK FOAM PRO 2+ PROFESSIONAL HANDHELD FOAMER
- The IK FOAM Pro 2 handheld sprayer is a foam generator designed for cleaning tasks in various sectors.
- It has a wide filling mouth, ergonomic design, safety valve set at 3 bar (depressurisable), base for greater stability, coloured caps to identify the contents of the tank, safety lock on the opening and closing system.
- The sprayer is equipped with three mixers (orange, grey and green) which allow to vary the type of foam by choosing between wet, intermediate or dry foam.
- With the use of the foam we manage to increase the contact time between the chemical and the surface to be cleaned, cleaning fabrics and upholstery avoiding excessive soaking which generates the appearance of fungus and bacteria, and finally having greater visual control of the sprayed surface.
- The easy manual assembly and disassembly of the IK Foam Pro 2, allows a complete maintenance without the use of tools
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE OF THE SPRAYER
- Depressurise the sprayer and clean it with water after every use.
- Collect and dispose of the residual amount according to the legislation, prescriptions, and applicable regulations.
- In the event of obstruction of the nozzle, clean it with water and do not use metallic objects.
- If the filter of the handle is clogged, remove it and clean it with water.
- Store the sprayer under cover, avoiding freezing temperatures and extreme heat (between 5°C and 30°C).
- To prolong the life of the seals, regularly apply grease to the moving parts of the sprayer.
There are no reviews yet.