Welcome to Our Shop
MR-750 Ottimo Steam Cleaner
The MR-750 Ottimo is the ultimate in steam cleaning for heavy-duty home use or light-duty commercial use. Ottimo, which means “Ultimate” in Italian, perfectly describes the performance and power of the MR-750 Ottimo. Years of development and customer feedback went into the development of the Ottimo to bring commercial power to a machine in a small light package.
Don’t let the small size fool you – like its big brother the MR-1000 Forza, the Ottimo is designed to be used in extreme-duty residential and entry-level commercial applications. Designed to fill the gap between light-duty residential and heavy-duty commercial machines, the Ottimo packs all the features you need into a small lightweight machine.
Lightweight, easy to move and easy to store, the Ottimo utilizes a powerful 75 psi max steam pressure and the largest boiler tank available. The Ottimo features a working time of up to 3 hours on a single tank, ensuring the Ottimo can handle any job.
The Ottimo is constructed from commercial-grade, powder-coated steel and features a class leading 4ltr stainless steel boiler, 1600 watt heater, dual thermoset operation, 75 psi max steam output pressure, and the best selection of included and optional accessories available. All of this makes the Ottimo the ultimate steamer available for your home or small business.
• Powerful 1600 Watt Heating Element
• Solenoid Operated Steam Control
• Produces 270f – 280f Steam
• Water Level Indicator Dipstick
• 75 psi max Steam Pressure
• Commercial Grade Construction
• Largest Stainless boiler In Class
• Adjustable Steam Output
• 3 Hours Work Time On a Single Fill
• Cleans & Sanitizes Without Chemicals
• Power Supply: 120 V 60 Hz
• Heat Element: 1600 W – 13 Amp
• Steam Pressure: 5.2 Bar – 75 Psi Max
• Boiler Temp: 150 C – 302 F
• Boiler Size: 4 L – 1 Gal.
• Fill Capacity: 2.8 L – .73 Gal
• Steam Time: 3 Hours Max
• Tip Temp: 140 C – 284 F Peak
• Heating Time Full: 20 Min
• Steam Hose Length: 2.5 M – 8 Ft
• Power Cord Length: 4.5 M – 15 Ft
• Weight, 9.0Kg – 20 Lb
3 in stock (can be backordered)